Learn What’s Next for Perinatal Regionalization in MO
Join us for a recap of what perinatal regionalization would mean for your patients, and what steps are being taken to implement it here in Missouri. This webinar will take place on Wednesday, June 10th from 12PM-1PM.
The webinar will cover what a regionalized system is:
- What would it mean for my patients and staff?
- How will regionalized care lower infant mortality? – Why is it needed in Missouri?
- What are the next steps?
As well as the next steps:
- Recap our progress from the 2015 legislative session
- Give an overview of our Summer 2015 plans.
- Explore how will we continue our work into 2016.
To participate, call: 1-702-489-0003 (conference code: 749-445-161)