Learn How You Can Engage With Regionalization in 2016
Join us for a recap of Perinatal regionalization 101, and learn how you can engage in efforts for 2016. This webinar will take place on Tuesday, December 15th from 12PM-1PM.
The webinar will cover what a regionalized system is:
- What would it mean for my patients and staff?
- How will regionalized care lower infant mortality?
- Why is it needed in Missouri?
As well as the next steps:
- Recap our progress from the 2015 legislative session
- Explore how will we continue our work into 2016.
- Learn how you and/or your facility can participate in the effort.
Click here to register: bit.do/mocares4babies